- Manuscripts submitted to TEAM should be original contributions and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- All manuscripts are refereed through a blind review process by at least two academic experts in the particular field of the submitted paper(s) prior to acceptance. The entire review process averages 45 days/1.5 months.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper without exceeding 300 words and, with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Research articles should normally not exceed 6,000 words, research notes should not exceed 2,500 words and book reviews should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Research news (are welcome submission) should feature individuals who make the news with breakthrough research, are/have been involved in outstanding scientific endeavors or conferred with internally recognized awards. Categories of news are: newsmakers, science events, patents from research, commercial products from research and scientific conferences/workshops/symposia (no more than 750 words, and 1 snapshot).
- All contributions should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 5th edition).
- All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, double-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman).
- Manuscripts should include the following major sections: title page, abstract, main body and references. The title page is the first page and should contain the title of the paper, name of author(s) or authors’ names, institutional affiliation, present position and complete address (including telephone/fax and e-mail).
- The main body or text should be divided into headings and subheadings. Main headings should be centered on the page and subheadings placed at the left margin.
- All tables and figures should be prepared on separate pages and grouped together at the end of the manuscript, and the place where they are to be included must be clearly marked in the text (e.g. “Insert Figure 1 here”). Tables and figures (300dpi) should be clearly labeled, in the format and style described in APA (5th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction.
- References should follow the format and style described in APA (5th edition).
- Author’s name should not appear anywhere except on the cover page of only main copy of the manuscript (to preserve anonymity during the blind review process).
- Soft copy of the manuscript in the form of MS WORD file attachment must be sent to the following email:
Prof. Dr. Vikneswaran Nair
Programme Leader, Responsible Rural Tourism Network
Taylor’s University, Lakeside Campus
No. 1, Jalan Taylor’s, 47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia